Sunday, March 22, 2009

Adventures of Little Bo Peep and Yours Truly

Great week, great weekend. Friday stayed in and re-read Night by Elie Weisel (such an IMPORTANT and powerful book), Saturday celebrated Tahlia's 22nd birthday with a super special guest (Mr. Dan Dempsey aka highschool sweeeeetheart), and Sunday Whaler's in Venice, Obrien's for beers, random detour through SM for photo op., dinner with the familia... pretty well rounded, I'd say... my mom even told me that I am a "piece of work" (haha)! I also found out that when I was three I had a beloved pet cat (which I think I somewhat remember ?) and I saw it run into the street and get hit, then filled with sorrow turned and said, "But I won't have a kitty anymore...."

Uhhhm, anyway my dear lovelies Ursula and Tahlia are leaving me for Europe in a week.. which is shitty for two reasons, A. I will not be able to enjoy their company and B. I was really hoping to go........, but work requires my presence in LA. So I will survive and when they get back, COACHELLAAA ---- and we are possibly going to drive up in Ursula's grandmas van !! Party van ? We may even be needing it in lieu of a hotel room. Our current plan is to just get down there and figure it out, three fun girls... I'm thinking it's not gonna be super tough to conjure some accommodations. I am so excited for this trip: pool parties, camping, three days of MUSIC, bikinis, the desert, drinks, laughs, cuute boooys... and who knows what other fun randomness we will get ourselves into. MSTRKRFT's performance is supposed to be suuuuper special.. Can't wait to hear more on this.

Alright so that's my weekend, it's all in all been a wonderful week ! Life has been so pleasant lately, super busy (which I prefer), but everything just seems to be in place. Here's some photos for my fellow clairvoyant communicators:





















No comments: